Thursday, 12 April 2012

It's not every day you're featured on the Amazon front page...

...so you can imagine how pleased I was when this happened today:


It's thanks to Love... From Both Sides overtaking Fiona Gibson's Mum On The Run to take the number one spot in Kindle Romance.

I'm obviously delighted by this, and it's just the latest development in what's been a fantastic three weeks for the book. It looks to have really found its audience now and I hope that everyone reading it is enjoying themselves. The reviews and the comments I get on Twitter and Facebook seem to suggest this is the case!

I'm working on a sequel right now.

I can't give a firm date for when I'll have it out, but it should be sometime early summer - all things going well. So you'll get to read all about Jamie and Laura's further adventures quite soon!

In the meantime, I hope Love... From Both Sides continues its successful run and that more people continue to get as much of a kick out of reading it as I did writing it.

Nick

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your success of this book (and others). I've just finished reading it on the Kindle and thoroughly enjoyed it. Well deserved recognition from Amazon there.

    CJ x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just reading this book now! It's so fooking funny! :)

    ReplyDelete