Saturday, 14 December 2013

Taking shameless advantage of the BBC...

...well, the article posted about me on the entertainment page today anyway:

Author Nick Spalding's top 10 self-publishing tips: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-25366534


As it's not every day you get that kind of publicity I will now shamelessly plug my two best selling books at you, just in case you've arrived here after reading the article.

Here we go then:


LOVE FROM BOTH SIDES

ONLY 99P!

AMAZON BEST SELLER



BLUE CHRISTMAS BALLS

ONLY 99P!

AMAZON BEST SELLER




...yes, I am slightly ashamed of myself, you're absolutely right. However, you have to bear one very important word in mind. And that word is MORTGAGE.

2 comments:

  1. Wondered if u were aware of an error in the audible version of Love from Both Sides? It's a tiny thing but at the beginning of chapter 19 Jamie says, 'It being the twentieth century...' Fantastic book. Really enjoyed it and not my normal choice of book either. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. which version is it? Uk or US? and thanks!

    ReplyDelete